Sunday, October 5, 2008

Food log 10/4

OK, so today I'm concentrating mostly on green smoothie and probiotics since they made me take amoxicillin (ugh) and opened up my gums yesterday for the dental implant.

Breakfast:
banana (100)
Kashi GoLean (140)
milk (60)

Morning snack:
dried apricots (100)
yogurt (120)
pear (80)
banana chips (150)

Lunch:
burrito (360)
yogurt (110)
green smoothie (165)

Afternoon snack:
oatmeal and yogurt (260)
tortilla chips (90)

Dinner:
green smoothie (300)
dried apricots (100)
cereal (300)

Evening snack:
popsicle (80)
string cheese (80)
toast (110)
eggs (210)

Holy stinking cow was I hungry today! I feel like I just ate all day long, and was somewhat embarassed to write it all down. Sigh. I turned my ankle at step this morning (it's fine now), so I didn't stay and do weights. The Monster is sick and puked all over me when we came home from the Princess' soccer game. He clung to me mercilessly all night, and I'm still trying to stave off a migraine as a result of the anesthesia from yesterday. Not a great day. That is all.

Exercise:
1 hour step (530)

Water:
Didn't count, but not enough. Probably only about 10 cups

Fruits and veg:
IIIII IIIII IIIII II

Total Calories:
2815

No comments: