Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm back...

And needing to get back on the wagon. Yesterday I was just too exhausted to log my food, but it looked something like this:

shredded wheat and milk
2 eggs
string cheese
tortilla chips/salsa
dried apricots (heaps of them, probably 200 calories worth)
pasta and sauce
broccoli
green smoothie

I'm checking in. On vacation, I gained weight. No surprise there, as the sheer volume of food went beyond ridiculous straight on toward stupid. Never again will I get the deluxe dining plan, never. I thought that since we needed to feed the CCM, that would take care of it, but it was still way too much. I found myself dreading meal times.

Anyhow, so it looks like I gained 3 lbs last week (since Thursday). Possible, but I'm guessing that is due, in part, to sluggish digestion and refined salt. Hopefully it'll even out over the next week and I can get back on the weight loss train!

I have a new goal, and that's to get certified to teach pilates. It's been my goal for some time, but now, because of my stupid job, it looks like it will need to be done sooner rather than later. Totally ok, teaching would be light years more fun. It would be like east to west more fun. That is all. Now I must work on my birthday princess' Sleeping Beauty cake, as it is her precious birthday.

No comments: