Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Food log 9/16

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (140)
4 oz whole milk (75)
banana (110)
*Feel good

Morning Snack:
banana muffin (140)
yobaby yogurt (110)
*Felt snacky, this was a good idea

Lunch:
green smoothie (300)
*Left me full, but not uncomfortably so, right on the line. Have been hungry for so many months that I'm not sure exactly what comfortably full means...

afternoon snack:
turkey (40)
chips (80)
pear (60)
*Feeling almost ill, for SURE did not listen to my body telling me to stop eating at the right time

Dinner:
polenta veggie pizza (350)
salad (50)
*Feel perfectly full, nice.

Evening Snack:
banana muffin (140)
bread with blueberry topping (100)
bread with Nutella (150)
*Carbs much? Mother of MERCY, what's up with that?!

cups water:
IIIII IIIII

fruits and veg:
IIIII IIIII II

exercise:
None, I actually took a day off!

All told, not a bad start. I'm around 1845 calories, which is a weight loss on 0.5 lb for me (not counting exercise, which is right about a pound a week). What an interesting experiment!

No comments: