Thursday, September 18, 2008

Food Log 9/17

Today's Experiment: Whether a higher calorie cereal keeps me full longer than my normal (Kashi Oat Flakes & Wild Blueberry Clusters instead of Kashi GoLean)

Breakfast:
cereal (200)
4 oz whole milk (75)

Morning Snack:
sting cheese (80)
dried apricots (55)

Lunch:
burrito (325)
peach (60)

Afternoon Snack:
cake batter (who the heck knows, and it even had raw eggs--50ish?)
bread with nutella (150)

Dinner:
Chick-fil-a sandwich 410
peach 70
yobaby 110


Evening Snack:
strawberry and blueberry ice cream 175

Water:
IIIII IIIII III
Fruits and Veg:
IIIII

Exercise:
Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Level 2 (6:30 am)

Total calories: 1760

I felt quite good today, really, and realized that I'm doing ok at this right now. I'm in the middle of a really intense class at church that's making me want to eat emotionally, but thankfully I was able to recognize it and resist the things I thought I wanted (though the ice cream Husband made was eaten without a real acknowledgment of "hunger").

No comments: