Saturday, September 20, 2008

Food log 9/19

Somewhere along the way today, I stopped honoring hunger. Things are pretty intense in my emotional life with this class at church, and this whole thing is a huge change too, and I think I just wanted to eat today. Not in a binge sort of way, more a sampling way. I know that I had pizza, chips, and ice cream after 6, but it was 2 slices of frozen pizza, 8 chips, and about 1/2 cup homemade coconut milk ice cream.

That's not really the point, though. Even though I didn't get to feeling sick, I still ate more than my body was telling me I needed, and I ignored it. I'm sorry body, I will try again tomorrow.

Breakfast:
Kashi GoLean (140)
Milk (55)
banana (100)

Morning Snack:
banana (100)

Lunch:
Dried apricots (50)
Pasta with brie and tomatoes (300)
turkey and string cheese (100)

Afternoon Snack:
Green smoothie (130)
cake (uh huh, I know--350)
pluot (80)

Dinner:
pizza (350)
tortilla chips and fresh salsa (175)

Evening Snack:
chocolate coconut ice cream (80)
pluot (80)

Water:
IIIII IIIII III

Fruits and Veg:
IIIII IIIII III

Exercise:
60 mins boot camp (500)

Total Calories:
2090

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coconut ice cream? Do tell. Please point me to the recipe. Thanks.

Curiouser, and curiouser...
Many Blessings,
Holly@aiminghigh
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/aiminghigh